Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bintan MORNING

Good morning Bintan!!!
Sun rays that shine to my buttocks like the chinese saying goes :
太阳都嗮到屁骨上!

it was so sunny that i had to wake up! and when i saw the clock, i almost couldn't believe the time. It was only 6.45am!
When i'm working, waking up at 8am is so early! And i still wanna go back to sleep. And now that i'm on a holiday, my body just wakes up so freaking early!

*holler* What's the matter with me

Lucky thing the breakfast buffet starts pretty early too at 7am. So i shook mr goh until he cannot groan anymore and pretend to be asleep. Forced him to wash up, changed and walk with me to have our breakfast! hehehe....am i evil or what.

hahah if i can't fall back to sleep. He also cannot!



that's grouchy mr goh surveying the breakfast spread. And giving me the "eye" when i was snapping photos of him waiting for his eggs being done.




Happy me taking my plate of sausages and eggs.
Did i mention that i was wearing my smacking new "yachting" theme anchor print tee and heart-shaped print green shorts!!! *smug*


That's my breakfast that morning! Egg omelette with 2 sausages and cucumbers for greens. For energy, i opted for a bowl of congee topped with spring onions, anchovies, a teeny wee bit of salted egg and chai-boh. *happy smiles*


3rd photo on the far right is mr goh's breakfast. He's having egg omelette as well, piece of toasted baguette with ham on the sides and a cuppa fresh orange juice.

i'm having my regular dose of coffee that morning as usual. Besides the usual spread of breakfast served, there's also cereals, nasi lemak, some oriental dishes like fried rice and beehoon with grilled potatoes; salad, pancakes, tarts and pastries; scones and crossiant; 3 kinds of fruits: pineapple, watermelon and oranges. Not really a wide variety but i guess for 2 days of breakfast. I can live with it. hahah...am i picky or what? *sniggle*



After breakfast, we strolled the meandering path back to our chalet and ahren is already waiting for us with his underwater camera!!!












IT"S TIME FOR SNORKELING!

No comments:

Post a Comment