Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

URGE to do art!



tomorrow will be a "Hands On" day!

Yup, mr goh and I have officially taken leave!!! Yippee yeah yeah!

I have decided that we should do some painting (i think the kitty paper model has been the real kick-start to all things). And since lately i have been so inspired ; MOTIvated by vietnamese artists during my trip up to Ho Chi Minh, i felt so strongly to do some! I want so much so much to do some arty stuff NOW!

Havent felt this in my old bones for quite awhile.

Above is my own personal collage of inspiration from the reknown Post-impressionist artist Van Gogh (beautiful swirls of colour here in The Starry Night) to Viet-inspired pieces. All terribly colourful, and dabbed with boldy-stroked brushes of paint. I shall paste it somewhere on my wall...as a beacon of some sorts.

Cant wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment