Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Pre Christmas Dinner with Friends


the menu which i printed and set it out on the table.
some tea light candles to set the mood at the table. the number tags are for the christmas exchange presents later.
i did name tags for my guests too...and added ribbons to the glassware and they are sitting on top of my polk dot coasters! Oh, i really do have a crush on dotty things.


 my table setting for tonight...almost ready now.

here's a close up in the wreath detail, and the polka dot napkins which i really like from IKEA. I even bought a matching coasters and serving tray. If only they did this print for the table runner and tea towels...i would have gladly bought the whole entire range of kitchenware.

 my handmade wreath to tie the table napkins together. really love a nice table setting especially when it's for a festive occasion like Christmas.  It's really easy to do since Christmas itself has it official colours of Green Red and White.




 so here are the party photos from my camera...













stay tune for more photos from other cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment