Pages

Friday, August 25, 2006

another samedi....

just finished grocery shopping at BigW and Saveway...was quite tempted to buy this G at $3 only...but i resisted!!!! anyway i bought 2 big family pack of cadbury chocolates...im just gg to fatten myself up this spring!!! haha...i just need chocolates when i stare at my studio work! drives me nutty sometimes...

haven been bloggin for a time...well, yesterday i just gotten back my french test results..and woohoo... i did okie! so i treated myself to dimsums with some friends...and then i went back to the apt to do my homework...sheesh, at my age and i'm still doing HOMEWORK!...ridiculous.

evening, was at a talk by atelier BOW WOW...okie abit of a WOW...and pretty telling diagrams. very nihhon desu ne! dinner was at A1 where i had a very very oily but very yummy braised chicken in egg chiffon rice. no pictures here....but hey, i posted the atelier bow wow at least! muahahah....

today is back to french studies again...weekends are the best, cos i dun do any studio work at all! yippee yeah yeah!!! wj wun be on msn this whole weekend cos he's on his company trip to DeQing...*bleah* without me of cos...and he is bunking in with starburst....who is afraid of ghosts...*tsk tsk at his age*

i hope he gets to go back to singapore to see his parents soon, cos i know he misses them very much....me too...not his parents lah..mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment