Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

story telling time

me: once upon a time there was a monkey and a snake.

VelleyJie: they lived in a forested called "strawberry woods"


me: snake wears a bowtie across his neck for lunch


VelleyJie: monkey just loves to watch snake eat his what nots and snacks


me: exactly what kind of what nots and snacks does snake eats?


VelleyJie: snake likes to eat ... of all things: rabbit food!


me: one day, a hunny bunny came into "strawberry woods"


VelleyJie: hunny bunny came up to snake, and told him it was a representative of walmart trying to sell carrots


me: monkey went" Huh where are u from? mainland ah? i only heard of Saveway and BigW...u dun play play and act act ah!!!"


VelleyJie: hunny bunny went" well.... where u come from, u only have saveway and bigW, but i am from america!"


me: monkey was not amused and said "well go sell your carrots somewhere else! we dun eat carrots...we eat erm....CUCUMBERS!"


VelleyJie: so hunny bunny went hop a hop a hop back to america to leave monkey and snake enjoying their cucumbers


me: But But Snake was thinking of hunny bunny day and nite and he was getting sick of cucumbers


VelleyJie: so snake decided to ask monkey for advice as to what other wabbit food can he eat!
me: monkey didnt really have much brains so he said " why dun u eat strawberries since we are in the strawberry woods?"


VelleyJie: so monkey went swing swing and snake went slither slither and they went to all the corners of the forest in search of strawberries


me: and amidst all orh-ee-orh--ee--orh and sssh sssh...they met a tiger!!!


VelleyJie: tiger said " hey there little monkey and little snake, would u like to be friends with me? I will show u where to find the sweetest strawberries u can find!"


me: monkey shakes head furiously


VelleyJie: snake waves his tail profusely


me: monkey suddenly realises that snake was a rattle snake!!!


VelleyJie: snake said" u mean u din'nt know meh?"


me: monkey "glup.. eh i didnt know leh so can u poison the tiger anot ? if cannot hor im gg to swing to bananaLand"


VelleyJie: snake said " not to worry monkey, i will protect you with my incredible gravity defying and utterly outrageous ninja trained flying kick!.... but first let me grow some legs first"


me: Tiger was tapping his paws and growled:" eh u two...finished discussing aredi anot? im getting hungry...heehee"


VelleyJie: snake took off his bow tie, and with a poof it turned into a pair of legs which suddenly attached itseld onto snake's body


me: monkey went "omigaud! did u see that? can u do it again plureeze? huh? huh?pretty please??" clapping his hands
excitedly

VelleyJie: snake said " off course! with a wiff of his tail, the legs turned into a bow tie.."


me: stay tune for the next episode of monkey and snake.

things me and wj does online...we are really a pair of ah-xiaos....or rather i force him to be one with me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .........zzzz............

No comments:

Post a Comment