Pages

Monday, August 7, 2006

if i was a star...


i will sashay my way to LV, CD, Tiffany, Armani, Hermes and Hugo Boss
i will start my own brand of fashion
i will have my own parfum
i will buy a sportscar
i will buy a condo near a school and rent it to rich students
i will still finish RMIT but it wouldnt be becos of a piece of paper anymore rather the cause will be for fulfilment.

i will bring my beautiful gals PP, jubes and googie to all the happening parties and buy them each a pink diamond.
i will buy my dad a house so that he wun complain that my dogs have no place to run.
i will hire a maid for my mother so that she neednt handwash her silk, linen and suits.
i will hire wj to design my first house and order him here and there.

i will...




continue dreaming that im a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment