Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2006

what about me?

yes.


another good friend of mine is getting married. on the 23 sept. and yes im not there to attend. im missing out on so many important events in my friends' lives...sometimes i feel so left out. here alone. when i knew of her wedding news on msn i was very happy and excited...but on the other hand, i knew it was never meant for me.

i'll only be back in december! lucky i still be able to attend elle's wedding. gosh...everyone is getting married. not that im being pressured here...but sobsob...then there wun be anymore gals gathering aredi rite? cos they all have to accompany their hubbies...what about me? no more coffees...gosh so many things running thru my mind here...and then she was telling me about how her hubby actually proposed to her!

he left clue cards all over singapore (significant places to the both of them) and sent her on an 'amazing race'. and one of the pitstop was to get over to his friend's place to get an answer from the card. (meanwhile the hubby went over to her place to pack her stuff...you must be wondering what's gg to happen yah!)............


















stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment