Pages

Friday, February 9, 2007

OOSH my foot!

Remember PS cafe? well the interiors were done by Aamer Taher Design Studio, did the insides for Oosh. Following the dining fad of drinking and dining in nature, the outdoor Balinese-style al fresco (touted to be the biggest) concept was adopted from popular Little Bali off Alexandra Road with lots of ferns (think jungle), waterfalls (my mum sat there for half an hour before she realised that there was a waterfall, blardee dark lah, kuah boh) and wood.

okie so the landscape and interiors were done really nicely but this i must scream out real loud:

T H E___ S E R V I C E__ S U X X __B I G __T I M E
for starters: there were 3 door bitches who looked as if they got dumped yesterday or maybe suffering from the worst PMS ever. They look at you as if u were a piece of shit. eh hello, i spend my money here and part of it goes into your pay and u blardee gimme some fuck up attitude!

next, the waiters all look like they are in a hurry (they run... i saw with my 2 eyes but they run to who or where, this i cannot tell u, def not for my food!) to serve u your food but my family and I waited like 1 hour before our food came!!!! RIDICULOUS!
And 2 tables across us, were 2 ladies waving their hands furiously for the waiters' attention. One got frustrated and walked towards them and said something to the waiter. The other one just refused to budge from her seat and continued her frantic waving. Wave on gal, they might be there but they cant 'see' u.

and our waters were never topped up either. *bleah* and thirsty like a camel...my tongue nearly dropped to the table. After a very long wait, the appetisers came...okie, so-so. I shant be picky, i was raving mad with hunger. I arrived at the restaurant at 730pm and only got to eat my appetiser at 830pm. Anything into my mouth will taste like heaven.

While we were waiting ages for our food (main course) to come, there was a live gig by daniel purnomo@ lookout.

When the food came, the one and only candle which lit our table didnt do much to provide us the visual aid towards our food. Actually i cant really see a thing im putting into my food, but i will give credit that it tasted real good. i had the slipper lobster pasta while wj and dad had the beef tenderloin and mum had the chicken thigh.

then wait again for our dessert. YEAH! finally it came and not bad! the warm valrhona choc was good! and oozing out with warm chocolate and mummy loved the aloe vera jelly. okie some bonus points here.

WAIT AGAIN, this time for the bill. finally it came like about 15mins.
WAIT WAIT WAIT...u must be wonderin for what now...the valet, no car how to go home! the valet took 20mins to get our car!!!! FAINTS.

finally i left OOSH at 1030pm.
(15mins of eating, 3 and half hours of waiting)

No comments:

Post a Comment