Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Reports from Cambodia

Dear all,

i've just returned from my trip in Phnom Penh. Yes for those of you who do not know where it is...it's in Cambodia and no i didn't go there for the shopping.

I went there for its culture, history and its architecture.
Please give me some credit. People keep asking why would I choose such a godforsaken place...(truly god has forgotten the people of PhnomPenh for awhile) and let's just say, we travel for knowledge, to broaden our horizons and learn more about other living beings around the world. or at least I travel for that reason. sometimes. other times is because i seriously need a break from work. home. work. syndrome.

The monotony just kills me silently. Anyway...anyhow.
I will post my photos and itinerary on Phnom Penh soon!!! Hopefully i can reduce all the photos by dewali and ta-duh! soon it will be on the blog report!

stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment