Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

why me

why do we have menstrual cramps?
how come the men don't get it? is there some sort of pain that men go through that we women do not and that they ain't complaining and it's just us? Many times during my first 2 days of my period, i can't sleep well, i barely even sleep. i wake up like 3 times a night. I have to pop 2 pink painkillers before i sleep so that i can be ensured of at least 3 hours of sleep! how it makes me feel? i feel terrible...and dependent.

why does some things happen to me when it only happens to me?
when i was little, i hated musical chairs because i get really stress up when i can't run fast enough for my life and then i get kick out of the game. i hated it and still hate it now.
so why does it happen to me?

disorientated and confused.
separated.

No comments:

Post a Comment