Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Field trip!

Image hosting by Photobucket


today im off to some ulu pandan thermoMass housing field trip....in the suburbs!!! (where exactly i have no idea) so i have gotten myself ready! i have armed myself with a sketchbook, my handy mt franklin, a pen and even recharge my camera's battery and brought an extra battery too! let's hope it worth the while...my tutor m says that our schoolbus got pinched! Imagine that!!! how the hell did something so big gets disappeared? anyway he says that his booking still stands! and hopefully we might get a new bus! *grin*
Ritey! anyways, WJ is not msn either cos he has gone to shunde for some groundbreaking ceremony...although he was reluctant at first but on second thots, since i wun be online to accompany him today and there will be free food at the ceremony...what the heck! might as well go!
And as for yesterday, shucks.... no luck at activity watchin' at FedSq.Swarms and swarms of people! i could see them from afar!!! and it sent a claustrophobic chill down my spine! im not very good at such crowds...so back to the State Library for me people watching. Must be the commonwealth games that attracted so many pple atFedSq. it kinda make me think that nobardy needs to work anymore! doesnt look like an ordinary wednesday afternoon, looks more like a GrandPrix saturday!!!
sigh back to work for now until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment