Pages

Monday, March 20, 2006

the dream i had last nite

it was one of the sweetest dreams i had in a very long time...and when i woke up at 930am this morning i didnt want to wake up...instead i nestled my face back into my pillows and hope that my dream would carry on. and it did.

the setting was in school, the lights were warm and yellow. the concrete walls and pillar seem so soft. we were sitting at the table, discussing and i felt a glow that made me very happy. very happy. we were together. and i was smiling deep down inside. it seemed like a very long time but i wished it never ended.

we walked down the escalator, going to join our friends but they never waited up for us... he carried my drawings for me and guided me towards the escalators with his gentle touch. his eyes were so filled with warm and love... i nearly melted looking at him.

he...was jay chou.

No comments:

Post a Comment