Pages

Friday, March 31, 2006

my fave picture this week


an image of my flywire.







for the past 5 years, i have been using the ixus digital camera. and thanks to blogger as well, and i have amassed quite a few ardent fans on my photography. and i really really want to say it's all ixus!!!

i think my ixus' colour is really powerful and it's sharp too! though i put it to normal resolution, just enough for a 4R photo. I dunno about filters and lenses...gosh when i get people asking me what filters or lens do i use then i will go Huh...

yah, believe me im really that amateur. but i have been very lucky with daylight and sunlight...and i still believe it's the ixus lah. although the current one im using is not my very first one...cos the old one went missing, although i have a sneaky suspicion that i accidentally pushed it over my tabletop and into the dustbin. Gosh until today i still haven forgiven myself...those days, a digital camera was really expensive! not that it's very cheap now...*duh*

yup yup, im velley velley happee that there are people out there who enjoys my photos!!! just spurs me onto taking more and more! heehee, though i dun think i'll venture into filters and lens...cos it just wun be my style anymore! rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment