Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Precious Moments

i'll never forget...

the nite u laid ur palm on my hand in the cab.
when we first held hands outside cineleisure
the starry nite where u kissed me under a pavilion
the nite we walked home from hollandV

our first trip to phuket, the first time i saw u in bermudas!
our first sunset along the road
our first chat on the plane to beijing
the nite i told u to help me check my dvds on Hongdian
the evening u carried my shopping bags in beijing
and helped me choose my first pair of fake adidas

the first time i saw u angry with me at Hans
my first GeorgJenson ring
the moments when i knew ur ck underwear "flew" away
the nite i saw u waiting for me at my bus-stop
the afternn u spent waiting for me at botanic gardens
our first clubbing experience at zouk

my first box of godivas to you (i took alot of courage)
my first present that was in my drawer while u were in china

my first diamond ring from you on the 07.02.2005

our first fireworks on the eiffel tower
when i saw u drooling on the train
i peeled chicken meat for u outside walmart
my first bouquet in melbourne on valentine's day - pink tulips
monthly flowers from you
the first handmade card i got - 3d somemore!
our gelatoes along lygon
cakes at cafe greco
greasey joes breakfast lot
picnic with wine and nuts and the sydney opera house was our backdrop
a beautiful afternn at leura with latte foam in our mouths
shopping along bridge road, COTTON ONs

our trip to Disneyland with Mickey and minnie ears
when we played strip poker with our ear muffs on
our 'wedding' photoshoot where the photographer called u gege...
the macau tower which we didnt go
horrible stuffy dinners at daobao
the shenzhen magnet which i never got

my first puke on the carpet
our trip to shanghai and dined at the mezzanine
the turkish coffee which u didnt like
the portugese egg tart that was so heavenly in shanghai

our first anniversary at tony romas
ur 2nd diamond ring to me at Haagen Daz
the day u took MC and we spent the whole afternn arranging our photoalbums
our first nite safari with ben and jerry's

the toothpaste on my toothbrush
the washed coffeemug
the so cold baywindow with twinkling lites on our xmas tree
the treasure chest filled with my letters to you

i'll never forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment