Pages

Monday, March 6, 2006

things that amazes me

this evening just after prof prac, and after a chat with nicole, i was walking briskly back to my apt from school...which by the way is a VERY VERY short walk. the evening was very chilling and so i walked really fast, crossed the road and was reaching the corner of my street, when suddenly, an angmoh said HI to me...

okay...HI is fine since we are in an angmoh country and i assume all angmohs are friendly. But no, he asked me where i was heading, did i finish school just and i said "yeah..i just finished school and gg back to my apt now..." and then he asked for my name and so i give him, chinese ah..come to think of it are so obedient...u ask them for something they will give it to you OBEDIENTLY.

then the next moment i was at my apt downstairs and he said he was gg for drinks and asked me to come along and so politely i said "nah...i've go homework to do" yah like real...can't wait to escape man! and then he wanted to give me his number!!! okay better than he asking for mine!!!

so he jotted his number on my lecture notes and then he asked the sickening question " arent u gg to give me yours?" ..."eh...i'll call you!!!" i smiled weakly.

*damn sure i wont!!!*

"You sure u going to call me"
"yep!"..."bye!!!" and i rushed into the lobby of unilodge. press the button and hope that the lift comes fast enuff and stormed into my apt.

No comments:

Post a Comment