Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2006

c a p t u r i n g

it was love at first sight.
i think jubes can vouch for it too. it was so striking! and so PINK! how can i miss it...i just dashed for it while googie hurriedly pass me by to the Mount Franklins. haha i think her thirst was driving her parched! she didnt even know that i was waylaid by this pink thingy!

a pink column for the pink editor

ample sleeves for 4R photos. just for me and my darling gals in melbourne. there is too much memories here and my RAM grey matter just cant contain all! so hard copy is good!

if i can remember to put down the dates and feelings and the farnie moments! oh... i cant wait! i think i will have lotsa fun doing it up... but it'll just have to wait...it's beckoning to me man...*dress me! dress me!*

t h i n g s t o d o

* go buy more bling blings!

* collate all quirky moments

* burn to cd

* get WJ to develop

there is a negatives pocket behind.sheesh, who uses negatives? i think i shall put cds man. duh.
blings blings each sold separately.

and of cos the blings blings wun stop here, knowing me, i will get more sparkies to decorate this melbourne memoir! i was a butterfly incarnated. or so i think. scully i was a fat caterpillar that didnt make it...*Drop*

~ bling bling...i will come to you... ~

No comments:

Post a Comment