Pages

Monday, April 3, 2006

waiting....


WJ just wanted to cheer me up last nite since he couldnt be there personally to celebrate with me...so he let me in on a secret....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
im getting an idog for one of my presents! he couldnt get the pink one for me cos they are not in the making anymore...apparently the white ones are selling better then the blues and pinks. anyway....WOOHOO! and im gg to name him SHIMO! and im gg to dress him in a pink tee, and pink diamante BLINGBLING collar and a pink leash!!!

and yes...... SHIMO is a HE, i dun care if he gets an identity crisis for wearing and owning pink stuff. for all i know dogs are suppose to be colour blind. so...there, he wouldnt know a thing at all. and pink doesnt mean it's a SHE.

hmm... should i get him a pink dishbowl???

No comments:

Post a Comment