Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2006

one down one more to go!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
techproject's midcrit is finally over!!! after being pushed back by one week...*winced*

and here is a picpic of my THERMOMASS house just for mummy to see...so she kinda know what i have been up to for the past week, moaning and groaning over the phone that techproject and studio's midcrit both got pushed back and simultaneously i have to juggle both of them together.

actually i find this semester's technology project really interesting as it kinda make me think about how i wanna build my 'future' house! haha that is if we get enough money to do so...gosh then again when we do get that kind of money, maybe my taste in architecture wouldnt be like this anymore! well...thots and money aside... since, i cant be physically in my house might as well let my presence be felt in imagery!
TADUH...many velles and WJs in the house! woohoo! the power of photoshop! *giggle*

okie better stop bloggin' and back to my studio work man...
will keep u gals updated on my stale and mundane life!

cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment