Pages

Sunday, April 2, 2006

alone yet not so... i guess

i guess this will be my first birthday spent without a cake. no wishes to make. no candles to blow out. all alone in my apt.the only birthday song i heard was WJ singing to me at the stroke of midnite.


but hey...

really grateful to those who remembered my birthday...shilynn who msned me at the stroke of midnite to wish me, xiuwen and joy who wished and hugged me this afternn...it was really comforting to know that im not so alone in this apt, jubes and goog who left me a greeting on my tagblog...and lastly, elle who never forgot my birthday and wished me on msn as well...and of cos my mother who emailed me this morning to wish me as well cos she couldnt get thru my phoneline last nite to wish me personally as i was on the phone with someone singing a slightly off tuned birthday song...

thank you so much gals.

No comments:

Post a Comment