Pages

Friday, April 7, 2006

my name is ELLE

the weather has dropped quite drastically the past few days, and this afternn there was abit of sun! so i decided to take a short walk out to get some coffee at Gloria Jeans QV, thinking maybe i could get my hands on the forgotten ham.

but shucks the shopaholic in me pulled me across a few more streets down to SUPRE.
nothing caught my eye.
hopefully the trip down to Collingwood tmw would be better. though sincerely i doubt it since it's just a few weeks ago...oh well, think it's still good to get a breath of fresh air then to coup myself up in the apt all day and many days.

so i never got to QV and Gloria Jeans. but i stopped by Starbucks and got myself a tall mocha as usual.


on my way down to the supposedly QV, i met a seagull crossing the road and a sparrow that hopped towards me instead of the usual away from me.

that made my day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment