Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bangkok Day 01-Sawadeeka!

After many months of delay and many months of long hours; late nights, we are SO READY and raring to go for our holidays!!!!

i guess i must have told u gals umpteenth times about my leave being approved then cancelled, rejected and rejected until now!!! YIPEEE!!! and we are so excited about it!

So we are planning to go to Bangkok for a 4 days 3 nights Free and Easy trip. I have planned this trip on quite a short notice but with a fair bit of contribution from my cousin who just came back form BKK ....seems to me everyone is going to BKK these few days!( 2 of my girlfriends who went separately on different weekends thus we couldnt meet-up,my nephew, my cousin's friend ) Must be the cheap flights and hotel. My return jetstar asia ticket cost me $275 inclusive of taxes!


Here we are, doodling on the plane to while away our time, no tv is really very painful on the plane.
Finally after approx 3hours of flight we have reached BKK!!! And the airport although new was 'old' fashioned! Heard it was designed 20 years ago but because of the economic downturn, the construction of this airport has been put on hold for the longest time.


here are some shots of the interior of the New Old airport and shots on the taxi ride to the hotel.



more on the taxi ride photos. And taxis in BKK are so colourful! from Bright shocking pink, orange, green, blue to half yellow and half green!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such detailed iternary. I'm probably going to use it as a guide to my trip.
    Thanks a million

    ReplyDelete